If you would like either of us to review a book, please send us an email by filling out the form to the right. Please include the title, author and a short synopsis. We are able to review books that are in mobi format or are physical books.




Saturday, August 20, 2016

Long time no see! Or write...Or read...

Let me start off by saying sorry that it's been so long since either of us have posted. Let me just say that things have been really crazy. Like REALLY crazy. I'm not going to go into anything but everything should be calming down now. Amber is getting ready to start college in the Spring (and just started a job at Publix!!), I just completed coursework to get my ESOL endorsement so everything should be calmed down for a while.

Chris and I took a two week vacation to Surfside Beach, SC to celebrate our 25th anniversary a little early and surprisingly, I didn't read a single books the entire time we were there.  I took 5 books with me and didn't even open one until our last full day there. I know, I should be ashamed but I'm not. The weather was gorgeous and we stayed outside and enjoyed being childless for a change.  Now that we're home, the school year has started and I'm actually reading more.

All this is to say, yes, we're still here. I'll have some reviews posted by the end of this coming week and hopefully I'll be able to get Amber to post some reviews on one of her days off. Be on the lookout for new posts soon!

~~~ Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment